Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

what's happening

Do you ever have those days where all you can think about is how life is different than what you thought it would be?  Not as many adventures, not as successful, not where you thought you would be?  Well, lately that would be most days for me.  I am having some problems with appreciating my life just how it is right now and not focusing on how I wish it was.

Perhaps it's just the move, dealing with living with family and an underwhelming job.  Perhaps it's just that I have too much free time on my hands and not enough hobbies.  Or maybe it's just the way my anxiety issues are choosing to manifest right now.  But, whatever it is, it is definitely taking away from my quality of life right now.

But I have plan of action -- getting out into the fresh air more, renewing my gratitude practice, trying to plan monthly (at least) date nights with C, and just trying to get out of my head and stop thinking about everything that I don't have.  I will also be trying to connect more to online peeps through twitter and instagram  (so check them out ------->)  So pop over and say "hi".

No comments:

Post a Comment