Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

awesome things planned


It's amazing how much time I had to think about what direction I wanted this blog to head in the future without having Internet to distract me.  I have some plans that will happen soon and some future ones that I want to build up to. Without further ado --- 

Starting at the beginning of 2015, I am going to be doing Joyful Thursdays. I'll be sharing tips on how to add more joy to life, reading recommendations for joyful books, and even interviews with people living their joy. I am super excited about this addition to Somewhere Over Yonder and hope everyone loves it as much as I do.

I will also be adding a monthly series -- Try It -- where I will be trying new activities (both big and small) in my quest to find some hobbies. I used to have hobbies, but somehow life has gotten in the way lately.

I do have a few more ideas up my sleeves, but a girl can't give away all her secrets.  I can't wait to get started with the new year and a new commitment to this little space of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment