Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

word of the year 2015

I've tried in the past to do many things : resolutions, monthly goals, using mantras, etc, etc, etc.  Honestly without any sort of cohesive plan, none of my plans have made it past February.  This year, I decided to go a different route and pick a "theme word" for the year.  My word for 2015 is ...


After heming and hawing, I decided that the best was to utilize my word this year was to set some quarterly goals for myself in five specific areas that I want to work on.  I have some other "create" related things that I am also going to work on during the year, but the majority will be within these area and goals.

Create JOY // all about adding more joy and happiness into my life
Goal #1 : Gratitude Challenge (more about this in a few weeks)
Goal #2 : Handwritten letters and care packages

Create COMMUNITY //  more friends, more online connections, more community
Goal #1 : Learn to correctly use social media outlets (Instagram, Google+, Twitter) to connect
Goal #2 : Find local group to join or volunteer at

Create HEALTH // Ijust plan need to take better care of myself
Goal #1 : Cut out soda
Goal #2 : Daily yoga
Goal #3 : 1 mile a day - walk or run

Create ABUNDANCE // business, blog, financial stuff and day to day job
Goal #1 : Create a realistic budget and stick with it
Goal #2 : Finish coaching training
Goal #3 : Set up coaching page on blog

Create LIFE // all about creating the type of life I want full of adventures and love
Goal #1 : Monthly date nights with C
Goal #2 : Try one new thing a month

I am excited to CREATE the foundation for the year and life that I want to cultivate and live.

No comments:

Post a Comment