Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

a daily schedule

One of my unofficial goals for the first quarter of 2015 was to create a daily schedule.  Now, honestly, this is just the planning and beginning to implement stage.  I have in NO WAY actually created, stuck with, and loved a schedule yet.  Clearly I am not on the ball.
I realized that I needed to really get on it when it *finally* really hit me that I wasn’t being super consistent with my blogging because I wasn’t scheduling myself time to do said blogging stuff.  Duh, Liz – right?  I will only get shit done if I make the time to do it.  I swear, sometimes I feel like the last horse out of the gate.
Anywhoo -
This is obviously just a weekday schedule.  I’m thinking that my weekends from 8pm on will be similar to my weekdays with some minor blogging work done.  I want to try and leave my weekends free to enjoy exploring and my little family.
5:30 am    Wake up (this is basically ½ earlier than I wake up now)
5:30 – 6:00    Get out of bed, do 15 min or so stretching, drink a glass of water
6:00 – 7:00    Get ready for work – shower, makeup, etc, etc
7:00 – 6:00pm    Commute and the day job
6:00 – 7:00    ½ hour exercise, clean bunny stuff
7:00 – 8:00    Work on Blog stuff (writing, photos, comments, reading blogs, Instagram, etc)
8:00 – 10:00    Dinner and Relax – read, tv, journal, chat with C, cuddle the bunnies
10:00 – 10:30    Get ready for bed
10:30        Bed time ☺
I’m thinking that until this schedule becomes second nature to me, I will use my phone alarm to remind myself about the time period I’m entering, especially the blog working time.  Luckily, most of my favorite shows start at 8 or 9, so I won’t feel like I need to miss them to stay on task.  The important things, right?
** Do you follow a set schedule or just wing it?  Any tips on how to get everything done?**


No comments:

Post a Comment