Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

around here

It has been quite the whirl wind of activity here the past two weeks.  A lot has happened - some good, some not so good.

The Good //  I am into my third week of a new job (whoop, whoop!).  I am no longer working part time at WalMart.  I am now working as a Legal Assistant at a local title company (a law office that only does real estate stuff).  This is a job I've done before and I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it.  Becuase I know the basics, most of my learning curve is only how this particular office likes things.

The Bad // I lost my grandfather mid-January.  He hadn't been in the best health for a few years now, but it was still pretty sudden.  He was an incredible man, who had done A LOT of really awesome things in his life -- but he was probably the most laid back, humble man I've ever known.  There is a huge hole in my heart and life.

The Exciting //  C and I are looking at houses.  I am so excited to (hopefully) be getting out into our own place again.  We're looking for a house with at least two (preferably three) bedrooms and at least 2 acres so that I can have a good sized garden.  We've found three that we really like -- although they are all COMPLETELY different.  

No comments:

Post a Comment