Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

new and improved


While slacking off on the blog front … oh, basically since I started it, I realized that I was trying WAY too hard creating a blog that wasn’t authentically me.  I was trying to be what I thought a blogger should be and that’s just not cool….. and makes it not that much fun.
I am changing a few things around in the coming month or two – new blogging schedule, a new design, writing in an authentic way (not “I’m trying to sounds smart and like a blogger”).  I also have some new posts scheduled and ready to go to usher in the new and improved Somewhere Over Yonder.
I am super excited about this new blogging schedule that I came up with.  I put a lot of thought into how often I wanted to write and although four days seems a little scary at the moment, I think it’s completely do-able (especially with my new daily schedule).
Monday :    Sharing is Caring” – I’ll be sharing a blog, Instagram, etc that I follow and love
Tuesday :    Blog post
Wednesday :    Nothing at the moment, but that may change as time goes on
Thursday :    Blog post
Friday :        “This Week in 5” – little bits & bobs about life that don’t need a post, pics not on Instagram, articles I’ve read and loved, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment