Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Current Obsession // Circa Products

I decided today that I wanted to share with you my current obsession with Circa products.  I currently have three, but have two more winging their way to me as we speak.

I  use their junior sized Master Agenda to control my life, blogging schedule and more.  I use a junior size for my Somewhere Over Yonder blogging book, a Letter sized for MyNationalParksProject.com, and will be using the new letter sized books for a new business idea (bunny based) and for a course I'm taking.


















I love the fact that you can take pages out and add them do easily.  Also, I can put pages from a junior sized notebook into a letter sized with no problem -- no matter the size, the "holes" are the same width apart.  It makes it so convenient to write notes to myself at work and them transfer them into the correct book when I get home.  With the punch I bought, I can also punch any paper and add it to my book.  I did that with a pretty photo I found in a magazine to fancy up my agenda.

 
 
If you're interested in getting some Circa notebooks of your own, I definitely recommend getting the Circa Simply Irresistible Sampling Kit.  It's a bit expensive at $40, but you get a letter sized and junior sized notebook, PLUS you get a $40 gift card to buy more Circa products .... like a paper punch or their awesome Master Agenda.  It is certainly worth the price if you plan on investing in Circa.
 
I am not getting paid to review, nor did I receive any free products from Levenger.  I just love the Circa products and want to share that love with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment