Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

sharing is caring // 03.02.2015

Yay for the first week of “Sharing is Caring” – where I am going to introduce you to all the people and places of the internet that I love to read / look at on a daily basis.  I am going to be sharing a blogger, instagrammer, or website that I just can’t get enough of.  
First up is a blogger that I’ve followed …. well, ever since I started following bloggers.  So a few years now at least.

 
logofooter
 
I’m Kam and Campfire Chic is my story as a crafty micro-adventurer. The posts I share encourage readers to take risks and try new things, like camping, rock climbing, and yoga. Campfire Chic is about accepting challenges, setting achievable goals, and documenting the journey along the way.
*from Campfirechic.com
kam
One thing I love about Kam is that her writing is so accessible.  When she talks (…writes) about her adventures, you feel like they are something you could do, even if you’ve never hiked, rock climbed or done yoga in your life.  And, she does all of this while holding a full time office job.   
 
A few of my favorite posts are :  On Microadventures – Take Charge of Your 5-to-9 Life          San Diego Comic Con 2013               Kam and Amy Go To Yosemite National Park
She also has one of the same life goals I do – visiting all of the National Parks.
Along with Amy from Lemon & Raspberry (another of my favs) she has created an awesome (and easy) way to document your life – 30 Days of List.  If you want to add more journaling to your memory keeping or if you just want a fun way to documents what’s happening in your life, this is for you.
You can follow Kam’s adventures here : Blog, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
All photos in this post are from Campfirechic.com or Kam’s Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment