Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Sharing is Caring // Hannah Gale



For this weeks Sharing is Caring, I want to introduce you all to Hannah Gale of ... well, Hannah Gale.  Hannah is a mid-20s blogger out of England.  She writes about life and fashion and about a little bit of everything.

I enjoy looking at her fashion pictures and photo tours of London and other British cities.  She has a good eye for what looks good.

She also seems like the kind of person that you'd (or I'd) like to be friends with IRL.  That's a huge thing for me reading blogs.  Do I want to be friends with them?  Yes? Well, sign me up.
 
 
 
I love how real and open Hannah gets in her posts.  She opens up about past struggles, with how lonely she is after a recent move, how she feels about her weight.  I find her extremely relatable.  She is going through some of the same things I'm going through or have in the past. 
 
Where Else You Can Find Her :  Instagram // Facebook // Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment