Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Sharing is Caring // Found Love ... Now What

Welcome back to another Sharing is Caring.  Today I want to share with you Found Love … Now What, a blog written by Belinda.  Belinda is a California girl who met her husband while on a trip to New York, had a long distance relationship with him, got married and then moved to Wales.  Her blog is all about being an expat, her life in Wales and (a recently started Monday series) positivity.
Belinda has to be one of the most positive people I have come across in the blogging world.   Let me rephrase that – one of the most genuinely positive people.  It doesn’t feel like she is putting on a show to the world, it seems like she tries really hard to be positive and joyful in her day to day.

Belinda’s style of writing is one of a best friend.  She writes like you are girlfriends meeting over coffee and she is catching you up on her life.
If you have a chance to head over to her Instagram account, I highly recommend it.  Her photos has made me add Wales to my want-to-travel-to list …. And Wales has never been on my radar before. 
Where to Find Belinda :  Instagram  //  Twitter  //  Bloglovin’  //  Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment