Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

What Do You Want to Be Known For?


I ran across this question last week – I’m not sure where.  Possibly a blog or a book.  Anyway … It’s been rattling around my head since then.  What DO I want to be known for?  What kind of person do I want people to remember or know me as?
Some answers to this are easy – kind, fun, generous, etc.  Others, not so much.  I want to be known for doing something with my life (pretty vague, I know) but I don’t want to be known as someone who wasted their life not fully living it.
And then comes the inevitable question – AM I known for these things?  What can I do to more align with how I want to be known?  Am I a kind, generous person?  Am I doing things that hold be back from living a full life?  Am I the kind of person my (future) kids will admire and want to be like?

So, readers, as I roll this question around and overthink it, let me know -  What do YOU want to be known for?

No comments:

Post a Comment