Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Awesomeness in Maine

While I was sick with my infection, I managed to drug myself up enough to feel good for a few hours.  C and I decided to take advantage of this and head down to the Bangor Comic and Toy Convention.


One of the highlights for me was meeting (and getting a picture with) Ernie Hudson - Winston from Ghost Busters.  When I told him he was the reason I wanted to go to the convention so much, he even gave me a hug!   It just .... made my .... well, not life exactly, but definitely it's been years and years since I've done something that has made me that excited and giddy.


C's big fan moment was meeting Mark Ryan who is the voice of a lot of the Transformers in the recent movies.  C has a TOTAL Transformers obsession (show pic of shelves), so this was a huge deal for him.  Mark Ryan could not have been a nicer guy.  He took the time to really talk to everyone who came through his line.  C got to chat with him for 5 or 10 minutes.



No cosplay this year - however, I do have someone working on a piece for a cosplay costume for next time that I am super excited about ... but won't share with you until I have all the pieces.  Because that's how I roll.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment