Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Monthly Goals // May 2015

So one of my short comings is that I get over ambitious with my to-do (or goals) list, get completely overwhelmed and then end up bailing..... which is what happened in April.  Not to make excuses, but it also didn't help with the never ending rain causing some depression and a nasty upper respiratory infection that knocked me on my ass the last two weeks of April.

With that in mind - here is my pared down and simplified list of May Goals

Go Camping

I want to get out on my first camping trip of the year.  I like to go the first weekend in May, but we have Miss M that weekend and I'm not sure how she'll do since it'll still be chilly.  She really wants to go though, so we'll see.

10,000 Steps a Day

This one means I'm going to have to add more walking in my day to day as well as taking walks after work.  This is one of my super ambitious goals, so I'm not sure if I can get there.  Honestly, though, I would still be super stoked to do it 5 out of 7 days week.

Figure Out My Budget

I keep thinking I get my budget under control and then change what I want to do.  So, May is the month that I am finally going to sit down and really figure out what the heck I want to do.

Start a Garden

Now that the snow is almost gone and temps are consistently in the 40s, it's time for me to start thinking garden.  I am thinking about a small container garden with herbs and greens for the buns as well as a "fairy garden" with Miss M.

So those are my goals.  I've picked some fun ones and some serious ones.  Here's hoping that with my simplified plans, I can stick with them and really get things accomplished --- especially since coming up I have the launch of another site that I am wicked super excited about -- Book Club of One (more on that to come later)

No comments:

Post a Comment