Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Catching Up

Yikes - it's been awhile since I got a minute to sneak off to Tim Hortons and use their internet and update my space here.

There has been a lot of activity and family drama (which I don't plan on going into here).  I do have one bit of news I'd like to share, however.  C and I are getting married!!!!

We got engaged two Mondays ago and will be getting married .... July 25th.  As in a little over a month from now.  Needless to say I'm a bit stressed, but I've got my dress picked out (and ordering this weekend), the location is picked and will also be paid this weekend, all the invites went out today and ..... well that's it.  It's basically just the little stuff from here on out.  

So, hopefully you can understand why this post is short and sweet and why I haven't been on for a bit.  But I am jumping back on this blogging bandwagon and will have posts up again starting Friday.  

Until then - wish me luck with the craziness!  (Because I'll need it)

No comments:

Post a Comment